Home About 30 Before 30 Blogroll Contact Disclosure

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Now you know my ABCs...

Since everyone in the blogosphere is doing it.... Here are my ABCs:


A. Age: 27

B. Bed size: California King - With me being 5 feet nothing, I certainly don't need the length, but hubs is 6'3"... yet he still manages to push me into a tiny corner of the mattress while he sleeps diagonally.

C. Chore you hate: Bathroom duty... especially now that I'm preggers.  I get nauseous just thinking about it.  One time during the first trimester, I kept throwing up WHILE I was cleaning the toilet, so I eventually gave up and made Matthew finish the job.

D. Dogs: 2 English bulldogs - Harry & Marv

E. Essential start to your day: Snoozing for at least an hour, then snoodling for 5 minutes, and a glass of ice water

F. Favorite color: Cerulean Blue. Google it.  It's quite a relaxing color.

G. Gold or silver: Silver.

H. Height: See B above... 5'0"

I. Instruments: voice, and a little bit of the piano

J. Job title: Community Manager

K. Kids: 1 in my belly.... Baby T.

L. Live: Bay Area, CA

M. Mom’s name: Amy

N. Nicknames: Aub, Aubs, Brey, Brizzle, Brey-cheese..

O. Overnight hospital stays: Luckily I've never had to stay at a hospital overnight.

P. Pet peeve: I want to think that I am a very tolerant person and that it takes a lot to annoy me... but I can't stand it when ladies wearing heels can't walk properly (I know you've seen them before).  Don't try to rock shoes you can't handle... or at least practice before going out in public! (OK... I probably have been guilty of looking like those ladies after a long night in a cheap pair of stilettos... but still!)

Q. Quote from a movie: "That's my sweetheart in there. Wherever she is, that's where my home is."
 
R. Right or left handed: Left.

S. Siblings: 1 older brother, Ryan.

T. Time you wake up: Lately Baby T has been waking me up every morning at 4AM on the dot!  I don't get out of bed until around 6AM though...

U. Underwear: VS

V. Vegetables you dislike: Brussel sprouts... gag.

W. What makes you run late: Not knowing what to wear... I can spend hours trying on different outfits and am never satisfied.  Also, I tend to underestimate how long it takes to get from Point A to Point B.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: I guess just dental xrays... unless you count airport security.

Y. Yummy food you make: Nothing.. I suck in the kitchen.  Well, Matthew would say I make yummy stuffed mushrooms and I like my fetuccine alfredo... but otherwise, I only stick to PB&J.

Z. Zoo- favorite animal: The cassowary.