Home About 30 Before 30 Blogroll Contact Disclosure

Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Foto: The Dead Fish



Gah... It's been a while since I've updated!  I've been assigned a new project at work and have been busy at the home front planning a weekend getaway for my MIL who turned 50 a few days ago... Anyway, there's lots to post about, but I can't find the time to do it!  I truly admire those who are able to update frequently and consistently.  I need to work on that.

Anyway, since I haven't uploaded any of the fun pictures from the last couple of weeks to my computer yet, here's one taken on my phone Tuesday night at one of my favorite restaurants in the Bay Area - The Dead Fish.

It was our first day back to work from our weekend getaway, so I didn't feel like cooking that night.  Ha! Who am I kidding? I never feel like cooking and we hardly ever eat in...

We were both in the mood for crab and boy did we have lots of it:  crab chowder, crab crostini and a crab caesar salad! Yum!!!

The best part of the restaurant (besides their yummy bread) is the view from the outside.  The restaurant overlooks the Carquinez Bridge and my hubs alma mater, California Maritme Academy.

I could just sit out there all night long... Well, not really.  It was freaking cold!  If you know me, then you know that I never bring a jacket with me (I tend not to wear layers because it adds inches on me and I don't need any more inches on my body! Don't get me wrong - I totally covet outfits with multiple layers - I just can't pull them off!), so I was freezing my butt off outside.  I didn't care though.  The view was beautiful...

Another busy weekend ahead (including a fashion show I'll be performing at), beginning with an overdue dinner with some of my besties tonight!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!