Home About 30 Before 30 Blogroll Contact Disclosure

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cute Dogs, Bad Wife.

Matthew bought me a new toy!!! 

Marv
Harry

Marv, Matthew, & Harry

No... we've had the puppies for a while now.  He got me a new camera for our anniversary (since I stupidly lost our point and shoot camera last month):



What did I get him? A very long hug and a kiss on the cheek.  Yeah... I thought we discussed not giving presents to each other this year, but that cute guy you see up there getting licked by two even cuter bulldogs didn't seem to be paying attention during our conversation and went out and got me something anyway.  I feel like a crappy wife who never cooks or cleans and apparently never buys presents for special occasions either... did I mention he had roses delivered to me at work last Friday, too?!  See.  Bad wife.  I guess I just need to make up for it on Christmas this year since his birthday already passed and I didn't get him a present for that either!

Anyway, I still pretty much have no idea what I'm doing with the camera, but I'm having a lot of fun learning.  I'm thinking about taking a class... but I don't want to embarrass myself in front of other people with my weak shots and will probably do better searching for YouTube video tutorials and watching them in my pajamas at home.  Be prepared to see lots more gratuitous pictures of H&M along with zoomed-in photos of random objects around the house while I learn how to use this thing. 

Does anyone know of any good online resources for photography n00bs? If so, I'd love to hear them!