Home About 30 Before 30 Blogroll Contact Disclosure

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Tiny Prints & No-Go BlogHer

Guess what!?!?! My pictures were featured on Tiny Prints' blog! I'm elated!



I love Tiny Prints -- They have the best invitation designs (at great prices, too!) and have been a major source for inspiration when I'm working on my own projects. 

They shared a great tutorial on how to make your own Poms and asked readers to share their own examples.  Of course, I had to send mine in and I'm so honored they chose to spotlight them!

--------------

In other news, I'm not going to be able to participate in the awesomeness that will be happening at the BlogHer Conference this year, but Maya from Musings of a Marfan Mom and Stefany from ToBeThode are hosting the No-Go Blogher bloghop and I'm joining in on the fun:


NoGoBlogHer

When did you start blogging? A couple of months ago... I'm still a n00b!

Why did you start blogging? I've always wanted to start a blog to be able to look back on things I've done. I have a horrible memory (no really, I do... I often find myself in a different room in the house and think, 'why am I here?!' I never remember until I go back to the original room... happens at least 5 times a week).  Anyway, I figured having a blog would be a great way to chronicle my everyday, and connect with people I wouldn't normally enounter IRL.

What is one thing you are going to do this week that is WAY cooler than going to BlogHer? It's our first wedding anniversary on Sunday, so we will be celebrating all weekend.  Don't want to spill the beans on the details yet... but I'll be sure to write all about it.

Share a post that you think says a lot about you or is your favoriteHere's one that's fitting with my answer to the last question!