Home About 30 Before 30 Blogroll Contact Disclosure

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday - I Want....



This week's topic for Top 2 Tuesday is "Things You Want to Purchase".

Here are my Top 2... or at least the first 2 things that I thought of... Of course, I still need a camera, but I'd feel like a broken record if I mention that again.



1. Triple Rope Ring by Pamela Love.  I don't really wear jewelry other than my engagement and wedding band.... I'm not great at accessorizing, but this piece caught my eye.  It's kinda country but chic at the same time.  The only thing is, I lose things a lot, unless it's permanently on me.  I never take off my rings (not even while doing the dishes or in the shower) which is probably the only reason why they're still in my possession.  Still, I want the ring... if I get it though, I would basically be throwing $350 out the window since I'm bound to lose that thing within a month!   Who am I kidding -- probably within a week!


2. The Cricut.  My hands were definitely feeling sore after painstakingly cutting the letters manually for Baby L's banner.  It took me a good 30 minutes to finish cutting 6 letter when I know it would have taken 30 seconds on the Cricut.  I'm not sure if I do enough crafting to really get my money's worth, but I have seen so many ways you can use it... I've been coveting the Cricut since our engagement, but never got it.  I think now's the time....

If you want to play, feel free to click the link above, head to Taylor's blog and link up!