Home About 30 Before 30 Blogroll Contact Disclosure

Friday, June 18, 2010

Captured Moments

I think this is one of my favorite pictures from last weekend.*

It's definitely not the most flattering picture of me, but I think it captures the dynamic of our relationship really well.

Matthew is the joker. He likes to play pranks on people and will always come back at you with a funny one-liner. Oh, and he likes beer. Lots of it, too (though he can't chug for the life of him). Look at that sneaky smile on his face... gotta love him.

I'm more serious and definitely am not as quick to the draw when it comes to saying something funny -- but check out that sexy pout! I tend to make bitchy faces, but really I'm just shy. You would never know from meeting me that I am a performer.

*Sorry I've written about a lot about the past weekend, but pictures are still trickling in and I had to include this one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are very pretty. That is an unflattering picture... oh.my.goodness!

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!