Home About 30 Before 30 Blogroll Contact Disclosure

Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Foto: Disneyland Half-Marathon

I realize that yesterday's "Thursday Mashup" is not an alliteration and most bloggers who have themed days make cute, witty, titles for them (i.e. Tuesday Target Finds, Would you Rather Wednesdays, etc). I failed. Oops.

So, I'm going to try again with Friday Foto. If I don't have anything to write about (like today), I am going to just post a random picture on my hard drive.

This is what you get today:



This picture was taken in 2007 at the Disneyland Half-marathon weekend... I thought I would post this to re-motivate myself to get my butt off of my couch and stop watching Weeds (current obsession.. it's soooo good!) That's the hubs, partially at least, to my right with the grey shirt and red laces. He stayed with me the whole time, even though I cried at mile 8 and wanted to give up at mile 11....