Home About 30 Before 30 Blogroll Contact Disclosure

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Weddding Day Redux

Ten months ago was the happiest day of my life.

I laughed.











photo by julietnicole.com


I cried.

















photo by julietnicole.com


I sang.











photo by ccchristineeee


And I danced until I could no longer feel my feet.











photo by ccchristineeee



We did the hora.











photo by ccchristineeee


We took pictures in the photobooth.











photo by julietnicole.com

Passed out glow sticks











photo by ccchristineeee


And gave McDonald's Double Cheeseburgers as a surprise treat towards the end of the night.

















photo by ccchristineeee




However, when I look back on that hot August afternoon, only one memory stands out among the rest....

















photo by julietnicole.com


I married this fantastic man. I promised to love Matthew for all eternity in front of 208 of our closest friends and family. Matthew is my love and the music of my heart. Happy 10 months.